At the very onset of this review, let’s get one thing straight – getting rid of stretch marks isn’t easy. I know you’re probably not accustomed to reading that but it’s true. Trust me when I say that I wish these scars wouldn’t be as serious an issue as they can prove to be, but it just isn’t the case. I know that for myself from the birth of my Jamie.
You may have developed these tears on your skin from a pregnancy, or maybe you just gained or lost too weight faster than your skin could adapt. Maybe you’re a bodybuilder who stretched your skin too far too fast, or a mother like me who didn’t even expect it. You could also be a teenager hitting puberty with little time for your body to catch up to a growth spurt. Whatever your position may be, your stretch marks are the same as mine and the best treatment to get rid of them also remains the same as well.
Before we discuss the Trilastin SR cream and whether it’s effective, I would beg you to understand something – don’t expect results overnight. Most of us would love that, but it didn’t work out for me, and it’ll not work out for you either. These scars took months to develop and they will take a few months to disappear as well – anyone claiming something else is lying to you.
So now for the obvious question…
Does Trilastin SR work for the removal of stretch marks?
The simple, straightforward answer to this is yes. Having used it on my own stretch marks from after Jamie’s birth I can safely vouch for the effectiveness of this cream.
This is what my skin was like before I came across Trilastin. It was like this for over a year and half during which I tried more creams than I can even remember, and that even includes the likes of Revitol and Dermefface Fx7 which work great against injury and acne scars but fail in this case. I’ve done the research on this cream having used it myself.
This also includes checking in with my friends offline and online who have been kind enough to share their own reviews and unbiased opinions about Trilastin.
What more, having recommended this treatment to quite a few of my friends and readers, Trilastin SR has proven itself to be equally effective for the prevention of stretch marks altogether.
Frequently asked questions
|Prevents stretch marks?||Yes, better than any other cream I've tried.|
|Removes stretch marks?||Yes, with results appearing in the first two weeks.|
|Any side effects?||No, none that I or any of my friends have experienced.|
|Where to buy Trilastin SR?||The official website is definitely where I get my supply from and where you'll get the lowest prices with or without coupon codes.|
|Does it work on acne or other types of scars?||No, I would instead recommend going for Dermefface Fx7 and the No, I would instead recommend going for Revitol Scar Cream|
Trilastin has a unique concoction of ingredients that allows it to show results within the first two weeks itself. It’s this very formula that works just as well at prevention.
This formula has a unique hypoallergenic agent that actually stimulates the regeneration of cells and this is exactly what you want to repair those scars. By making your skin smoother over time these marks will gradually become fainter until they finally disappear. Again, that will take some time, no stretch mark cream works faster no matter what all those paid reviews out there say.
You can safely expect to see results from the end of the second week itself which is better than any other cream – this is an experience shared by me, my friends offline and my thousands of readers on this blog. On that note, I’d love to talk to you about your experience with Trilastin SR, or any other cream as well – feel free to contact me on [email protected].
So if you’re an expecting mother, a bodybuilder, or just someone who might be losing or gaining weight, this is the solution I would recommend to you.
- BeauPlex VH: is a potent complex multi-vitamin that includes Vitamins B3, B5, B6, C, and E.
- D-Stria: helps aid in improving the elasticity, firmness, suppleness, while also reducing the appearance of color tone of scars.
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract: is rich in the 8 essential amino acids that help the skin in the formation of crucial structural proteins. With extremely high concentrations of chlorophyll and RNA/DNA, this extract helps to push the body to create more collagen which purges the system of toxins.
- Zea Mays Kernel Extract: is incredibly effective for healing wounds. Also proven to aid in the production of fibronectin, an ingredient that’s essential in the process of repairing tissue.
- Elastin: is a crucial structural protein that literally forms the skin aiding in its elasticity. One of the foremost reasons why some people are more prone to developing stretch marks and scars than others is due to a lack of elastin in the skin. A greater concentration of this protein helps the skin be more elastic thereby preventing it from tearing even if it is stretched.
- Hydromanil H.GL: aids in the sequential release of molecules that moisturize that are essential for the skin to maintain their health.
- Active Soy Protein: Widely known for its nutritional value, soy contains all the 8 essential amino acids essential to promote the growth of cells of structural proteins for the skin.
- Collagen: Essentially the structural framework that makes up the skin, collagen is crucial for providing rigidity and strength to the connective tissues of our bodies. While the production of collagen does diminish with time, our bodies are capable of producing collagen for the duration of our lives. Once the concentration of collagen in the tissues reduce it causes stretching which eventually leads to tearing and scarring.
- Vitamin E: has unique antioxidant properties that allows it to protect cell membranes thereby protecting free radicals from being damaged.
- BVOSC: Essentially a oil soluble ester of Vitamin C, BVOSC is a potent anti-oxidant that helps to increase fibroblast activity. This activity in turn aids in the synthesis of collagen which is then easily absorbed by the skin.
What you need to know about Trilastin SR
- Having used and research more creams than I can even remember, I can say that Trilastin SR is for me the best stretch mark cream for prevention and removal. It has almost perfect balance of price and results that makes it an easy recommendation. While I have other recommendations you can ask me for down in the comments, this is the one on the top of my list by a huge margin.
- The SR variant of the Trilastin formula is the second version of this cream and packs triple the punch of the first. It works faster than the original, and works a lot better as well. If you do end up buying Trilastin please make it a point to opt for the SR variant.
- One of the biggest complaints I’ve heard from all of you has been that most stretch marks creams don’t work on their skin type for some reason. It’s important to know that Trilastin has been tested in an FDA-approved clinic and has been reported to work on all skin types regardless of age, complexion, skin tone, age of stretch marks, or any other reason. I think this one fact makes this the cream I recommend most often.
- Results don’t take too long to appear, you can expect to see them within the first two weeks itself. That said, don’t expect to see your scars disappear overnight – it’s going to take a few weeks, if not months to go away and there’s no way around that.
Before And After Photographs
Trilastin SR – Other Customer Reviews
So now for the big question – does this cream have any side effects? Well, let’s get this one right out of the way immediately – this treatment has been repeatedly proven to have absolutely no side effects whatsoever.
I’ve used it myself without anything negative to say. The same is true for millions of other men and women who have tried this cream. Take a look at the customer reviews above for an example.
You should ideally be applying this solution on your the affected areas between two and three times a day. Remember, consistency is crucial if you’re serious about getting rid of these marks. It isn’t going to happen overnight, just be patient, keep applying the cream and you’ll see results.
Trilastin Coupon Codes
I’ll be sure to keep updating this section with the latest coupon to buy this stretch mark cream cheap.
The best one you’ll find right now is for a flat 15% off. Here’s how you can avail of this offer:
- Go to the official online store – this is where you’ll find the lowest prices (trust me, I’ve checked everywhere else).
- Select the package you’ll like to add to your cart – I would suggest going for the 4 tubes deal especially since you’ll get an additional two tubes free. And hey, we all know that these marks aren’t going to disappear overnight – it’s going to take a few months of daily application to see results.
- Once you’ve added the pack you prefer use the coupon code BONUS15 to get an instant 15% off the current price.
- And voila! Ka-ching!
Where To Buy Trilastin SR Cheap?
If you want to buy Trilastin at the lowest prices possible there’s no better place than the official website and online store. While I usually recommend Amazon for most skin creams, in this case I’ve found the official website offers far better prices than what you can get it for elsewhere, online or offline.
Don’t forget to use the above coupon code. You’ll also get to take advantage of the no questions asked money-back guarantee.
Have any further doubts about this treatment for the prevention and/or removal of old and new stretch marks? Feel free to add your questions and comments below.