Have you been trying to get rid of your scars without any success? Maybe you’re like me and have tried dozens of creams without any real results to show for it.
Before we go any further, let’s quickly establish one simple fact – you can get the clear skin you want but it isn’t going to happen overnight. Don’t let anyone talk you into any magical treatment with results appearing with one swift wave of the wand – it just doesn’t work like that.
Now that we have gotten this review off on an honest note, let’s talk more about just how effective Revitol scar removal cream is against scars.
Does Revitol Scar Cream Work?
I’ve had to deal with everything from acne scars to even really severe stretch marks after my pregnancy. The most important piece of advice I offer to all my friends online and offline is that there is no one best scar cream out there – some creams work best against scars from acne, while others do a great job against injury and surgery scars.
So just how effective is Revitol scar cream against all the different types of scars? Here’s a quick rundown of my own experience with this cream over the course of six months:
|Works against acne scars?||Yes, I along with many readers here can vouch for it.|
|Removes injury and surgery scars?||Definitely! I got rid of a decade-old scar from a pretty severe dog bite.|
|Works against old scars too?||Yes, no doubts about it.|
|Any side effects?||No, absolutely not.|
|Cheapest prices?||The official website has the best prices - it's where I buy it from myself, as does everyone else.|
|Does it get rid of stretch marks?||No, definitely not. I would recommend Trilastin SR for that.|
These results aren’t just mine alone, they’re supported by thousands of customer reports for this treatment. I’ve added some of the reviews submitted by some users who have been kind enough to share their own experiences in the section at the end.
Have you tried Revitol yourself? I’d love to talk more about it and maybe publish your review here if that’s alright with you. Feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you need to know about Revitol scar removal cream
- I’ve used this solution on my acne scars and also on some of the old marks left behind by injuries and burns – Revitol works and it works well. I would definitely recommend it for scars left behind by acne, injuries, surgery and burns. I did also try it on my stretch marks and it did absolutely nothing so take heed and don’t even think about using it for that purpose.
- It’s equally effective against old and new scars. Hint: it has everything to do with the unique concoction of ingredients I discuss further in the next section.
- I don’t know about you but I have sensitive skin, not too bad, but enough to make me a little cautious about the skin care treatments I use. Being made from all-natural ingredients you don’t have to worry about side effects with Revitol – phew!
- Unlike most of the other creams I’ve used Revitol doesn’t take too long to work. Sure, Dermefface Fx7 works faster, but I’ve been receiving some reports from some of you experiencing mild side effects with it. You can expect to see the scars beginning to diminish in the first two weeks. But hey, don’t’ forget to apply it once, maybe even twice each and every day. The more regular you are, better the results. This decade-old scar I had from a dog bite took only three weeks to disappear completely, but this fairly recent acne scar took a month and a half. This isn’t something to be worried about though – Revitol works, without side effects and does what it’s supposed to, some scars just take longer than others.
- Okay, now let’s come down to the price – it isn’t cheap, but neither is it expensive. But given the results I really do have to recommend this cream over all others. It’s a fabulous deal and you’ll definitely appreciate it once you say goodbye to those marks.
Like I mentioned earlier in this review, the ingredients that make up this cream are absolutely free of side effects. Here’s a quick rundown of some of those ingredients:
- Onion extract – Widely known for its ability to heal scarred and discolored skin, I haven’t been able to find this ingredient in any other scar removal cream.
- Copper peptide – This one ingredient is absolutely essential to help heal those newer wounds leading to scars. While it does help with older marks as well, it’s crucial for getting rid of old acne scars.
- Hydroquinone – This is one of those common components found in most skin lightening creams, it’s important to even out discolored patches and spots on the skin.
- Glycolic acid – If you want to get clear, blemish-free skin exfoliation is an absolute must, which is why glycolic acid is an essential part of the Revitol formula that makes it the most well-rounded scar removal cream available today. By acting like a light chemical peel it helps the other ingredients that constitute Revitol to work a lot better.
- If you’re planning to use this ointment on acne scars this disclaimer is for you. Don’t apply it on your pimples until they’ve healed and dry. I would recommend using the Murad acne spot treatment to dry out your acne first, and then begin using Revitol. Together, these the topical gels are incredibly potent for getting rid of your acne and the scars they leave behind.
- The ingredients found in this gel are all-natural and therefore free from any side effects, that said should you experience any dryness I recommend using a moisturizer of your choice – don’t worry, they’ll work together quite well without a problem.
- Revitol helps to improve all layers of the skin but it’ll take longer to begin showing noticeable results on old marks. Patience doesn’t come all that naturally to me so I figured this disclaimer might prove to be important to some of you – just stick in there and be consistent with it.
This treatment contains a blend of all-natural ingredients meant to improve the underlying foundation of the skin helping to rejuvenate it from the inside-out. It’ll nourish your skin with the vitamins and proteins it needs to repair damaged skin cells and reduce the appearance of your scars.
The best part about this formula though has to be its proven lack of side effects on all skin types and complexions. I personally have sensitive skin prone to experiencing a host of nasty side effects so this solution was for me the best I’ve come across.
Before And After
Where To Buy Revitol Scar Cream
I’ve received quite a few emails inquiring about where to buy this topical gel at the lowest prices while still availing of the 60 days refund guarantee. Personally I wholeheartedly recommend visiting the official store to get the best deals and also take advantage of the money-back policy. You’ll find some great package deals there and the shipping is quite reliable from my experience.