Who out there doesn’t want clear, smooth, blemish-less skin? I know I sure do. That’s precisely why I’ve tried more scar removal creams than I care to remember. Most of those little experiments have shown little success, and some have even ended abruptly after some terrible side effects.
I’ve personally tried topical treatments for acne scars, the stretch marks left behind from my Jamie’s birth (he’s 2 years now!) and a few mark from some small injuries and burns. Come to think of it, I used to have quite a few scars. But once I asked my friends for a recommendation it seemed like everyone had similar scars and didn’t really have any one solution for them. Some recommended creams, others swore by home remedies which didn’t work for me, and some saved up to get expensive cosmetic procedures.
Personally I can’t see myself breaking the bank to pay something really expensive which is when I began trying out topical creams specially meant to get rid of scars. It’s also when I started this blog to document my progress.
In this review I’m going to talk about how effective Dermefface Fx7 has proven to be for me. I’ve also surveyed my friends and collected reviews from readers here so give you a well-rounded account of just how effective the Skinception Dermefface scar removal cream really is.
Does Skinception Dermefface Fx7 Work?
I’ll be the first to admit that finding an effective scar removal cream hasn’t been easy. There are far too many options out there and unfortunately most of them don’t really work, while some just do more harm than good.
But enough about that – this review is dedicated to the Dermefface Fx7 and whether it’s worth your time and money. Also, if you would like to send me your own review, or have any questions feel free to shoot me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a quick summary in case you’re in a hurry, though I recommend reading through the sections that follow for a better understanding:
|Works against acne scars?||There no doubt about it - Dermefface Fx7 is undoubtedly the best acne scar removal cream there is.|
|Removes injury and surgery scars?||Yes, it does. Not only that, it also does a great job against old scars.|
|Works against old scars too?||Yes - no questions asked!|
|Any side effects?||No, I haven't experienced any side effects whatsoever; other customer reviews say the same thing.|
|Cheapest prices?||The official website has the best prices - it's where I buy it from myself, as does everyone else.|
|Does it get rid of stretch marks?||No, I would recommend Trilastin SR to get rid of old and new stretch marks, along with prevention as well.|
Put simply, this cream is without a doubt my #1 treatment to get rid of acne scars. It’s also what I recommend for burn and keloid scars which are notoriously stubborn.
I do NOT however recommend it for surgical and injury scars, Revitol is my pick for that. And when it comes to old and new stretch marks look no further than Trilastin SR, it is the best stretch mark cream out there.
Crucial Facts about Skinception Dermefface Fx7
- The most important fact about any scar removal cream is obviously its formula. The Dermefface formula is unique for a number of reasons. To begin with it’s a combination of 7 active ingredients (that have been clinically proven to be effective for healing scarred skin), 5 moisturizing agents and 10 antioxidants that work together to heal your skin while simultaneously stimulating it to reduce the appearance of even severe scars.
- By “pushing” the scarred cells in your skin to the surface this formula speeds up the healing process. It increases the production of new skin cells which makes your skin smooth and scar diminish ultimately disappearing over time. It’s this unique ability of this formula that makes Dermefface better than all the other acne scar removal creams I’ve tried, and the thousands of reviews by readers here and elsewhere agree with this.
- Who doesn’t want to get rid of their scars quickly? Unfortunately there really isn’t a topical solution that can do that, but this Skinception cream definitely comes as close as possible. You can expect to see even the most severe acne and keloid scars begin to diminish within the first two weeks of regular use. By regular I mean at least once a day, if you’re lazy with it expect results to take a lot longer. Even my old and deep acne scars only took around three months to disappear completely.
- Scar removal treatments can be quite expensive. Topical creams are without a doubt the most inexpensive way to get rid of scars. Skinception products aren’t cheap, they aren’t all that expensive either. I’ve personally used solutions that have cost me more than 10 times what Dermefface does, and I’ve also used some that have cost a fraction. I do however believe, as do many of my readers here, that this treatment is economical given the results. In my opinion it’s the best balance I’ve seen between cost and results – the only cream that comes close in my opinion is the Revitol scar cream which unfortunately isn’t as fast-acting as I’d like it to be.
- Don’t apply this Skinception solution, or any other scar removal cream for that matter, on acne that hasn’t completely healed. Trust me on that, it just isn’t a good idea. Only start using it once your acne has begun drying out. When it comes to keloids though you can start immediately without any apprehension.
- Since this formula helps to heal every layer of the skin (the subcutaneous tissue, the dermis and the epidermis) I would recommend beginning application ASAP. It also increases the production of Type 1 and 3 collagen which will is crucial if you want to get rid of your scars completely. Since it accelerates the 28 days cycle of skin regeneration you’ll begin seeing results before any other topical solution out there.
Here are some additional reviews submitted by readers and others who have bought and tried the Skinception Dermefface Fx7 scar removal cream:
Okay, I only have great news to report back here. I’ve used this cream on my face and other parts of my body with absolutely no side effects. In fact this is true of the entire Skinception range of skin care products – they don’t come with any harmful consequences to yell and curse about.
Personally this is a big deal for me since my skin is sensitive and has been through hell and back with all the creams I’ve had to try before finding one that actually works.
Before And After
Where To Buy Dermefface Fx7
This is a question I receive quite a few emails about – where to find the lowest prices to buy Skinception cheap? My answer is always the same – the official website is what I recommend.
I’ve tried it all, from Amazon to Walmart and all the other online and offline retailers only to get back to ordering refills whenever required from the official online store. The reason is simple – you’ll not find lower prices, better service and support for this treatment anywhere else.
And then there’s the awesome 90 days money-back guarantee just in case it doesn’t work out.